Translation Services You Can Trust
Do you have important documents to be translated on a tight deadline? Wondering which translation services meet your needs and which translation agency to pick? Are you searching for a translation agency that can provide professional-grade translations for a certain niche?
We understand your needs, and we can help you. We have translated for almost two decades of services in over 200 languages for clients on all continents. Our management team has advised from Fortune 500 companies to fast-growing small businesses across the United States. Need an expert in foreign language translation services to guide you? We offer complimentary advisory services for all types and sizes of business clients.
How To Get Started
Want to know the specific translation services we provide? Here are some of our specialties:
Main Translation Types
The Translation Company offers a variety of specialized translation services, each tailored to meet the unique needs of different industries and sectors:
- Corporation Translation Services: These services are essential for businesses to expand and succeed in the global market. They include business translation, marketing translation, advertising translation services, and financial translation, catering to clients in sectors such as insurance and finance.
- Legal Translation Services: Catering to law firms, these services include certified translation services, general legal translations, immigration translations, daily legal document translation, and multilingual eDiscovery. This specialization is particularly crucial for immigration law firms.
- Manufacturing Translation Services: Manufacturers and technology companies benefit from technical translations, which are vital for globalizing their product and service documents. This includes agriculture translation, aviation translation, vehicles translation, and engineering translation, addressing various technical niches.
- Tech and Startup Translation Services: Technology companies and startups require localization translation to adjust their content for different cultures and languages. This is particularly important for software, websites, and apps to ensure relevance and accessibility in various markets.
- Medical Translation Services: These services are provided for medical products, patents, marketing, and communications. Medical translation is critical for companies in the life sciences sector to communicate accurately and comply with global regulations.
- Additional Services: The Translation Company also offers multilingual desktop publishing and rush translation services to meet diverse and time-sensitive needs across industries.
Each of these services integrates specific industry knowledge and linguistic expertise, ensuring that translations are not only accurate but also contextually relevant to the target audience and compliant with industry standards.
Translation Services for Corporations
Corporations rely on our business translation to advance their business. They also need marketing translation and advertising translation services. Clients such as insurance and financial entities may need help with financial translation.
Translation Services for Law Firms
Did you know one of our founders is a lawyer licensed in the states of Texas and California? We have the resources needed to guide you through the requirements of certified translation services and legal translations in general.
Immigration law firms also rely on our translation services for their immigration translations. Our team translates all types of legal documents on a daily basis. Translation for multilingual eDiscovery also available.
Translation Services for Manufacturers
Manufacturers and technology companies generally rely heavily on technical translations to take their products and services documents global. Some of the niches addressed by our technical translation team:
Got technical documents in a certain niche? We have the right translators to assist.
Translation Services For Tech & Startups
Translating into other languages is just part of the needs of Technology companies. They also need a series of adjustments to content related to culture and how language is presented. Such adjustments are known as localization translation. This type of translation is particularly important for software, website, and apps.
For Companies in Life Sciences:
medical translation for your products, patents, marketing, and communication.
Support Translation Services:
How To Get Started
One-Stop Translation Service Provider
Quality translation services is a requirement to grow your business abroad. Check our partial client list to see some of the Fortune 500 companies that rely on our translation services.
At The Translation Company, we use project management methodology to ensure the results you are looking for. Our processes are designed to accommodate all types of translation. From beginning to end, our project managers monitor the progress of each translation we execute. They perform scheduled quality checks and serve as the liaison between you and the rest of our translation team.
Our expert translators carefully translate with precision, employing their linguistic skills, experience, and expertise. Our proofreaders check over the completed translations to confirm that they meet our quality standards.
Confidentiality: Always a Priority
DTP – Desktop Publishing
Desktop publishing is required for many translation projects. Projects requiring design, text formatting, and special file types – all need some desktop publishing work. Our DTP Services support both print and electronic publishing.
Our designers handle everything from pre-press and production to design and layout. Our long experience with multiple-language DTP services for manuals, books, magazines, and training materials enables us to handle virtually any graphic files.
How To Get Started