#1 Portuguese Translation in the US
The Translation Company specializes in quality Portuguese translation services. Our certified translation services are ideal for companies operating in markets such as legal, business, technical, financial, website, and software. Our Portuguese translators are native-speaking translators ready to deliver the quality, handcrafted translations that your project demands.
Why Use Our Portuguese Translation Services?
Hundreds of our satisfied clients in over 30 countries use our Portuguese translations for projects. Our Quality Assurance Team has certified translators, specialized project managers, and seasoned editors. Our services include:
Get a Quote Now!
Industry expert translators!
Specialty services: English to Portuguese, Portuguese to English, sworn translations (aka "Tradução Juramentada"), and Rush Jobs.
Support services: desktop publishing and certified translations
|Premium Quality||Best price|
We guarantee the highest quality translations at affordable prices in the shortest time. Our project managers, translators, and editors, specialize in their areas to help you get the best document translation.
About The Translation Company
The Translation Company is the first choice for companies looking for Portuguese to English and English to Portuguese translations:
- Our capacity to serve different industries is not matched by individual linguists.
- We use state-of-art translation tools, methodologies, and native linguists to increase productivity and quality.
- Most companies operating internationally have their user manuals, legal documents, marketing brochures, and other documents translated from English to Portuguese and Portuguese to English daily.
Portuguese Language Quick Facts
Portuguese is the official language in nine nations, ranking as the sixth most frequently spoken language.
- Over 200 million people speak Portuguese today.
- Portuguese Translation has become one of the top five languages translated worldwide.
- In 1986, Portuguese became an official language of the European Union (EU)
- Portuguese is classified into Brazilian Portuguese and European Portuguese (or Continental Portuguese)
- Brazilian Portuguese is spoken in Brazil, while European Portuguese is used in countries other than Brazil.
- Due to the development of Brazil and former Portuguese colonies, demand for quality Portuguese translation services has been growing strongly.
Certified Portuguese Translators
To get a translation properly done, consider the following factors:
- Brazilian Portuguese differs from the European Portuguese. Spelling, pronunciation, vocabulary, and grammar are different. Although Portugal and Brazil have made an effort to converge both varieties, it is still easy for native speakers to recognize when a document was not translated into the right language.
- A professional Portuguese translator will work only with her native variety. Brazilian translators should work only with English to Brazilian Portuguese or Brazilian Portuguese to English translation. European Portuguese translators from should work only with English to European Portuguese or European Portuguese to English.
- Native speakers are a must for the target language. A Portuguese to English translator should be native in English. An English to Portuguese translator should be native in Portuguese.
- Many companies translate the material solely into Brazilian Portuguese. Brazil represents an economy almost 10 times bigger than Portugal (8.87 times bigger in terms of GDP as of 2010)
- Have you seen "Portugese" written somewhere? Maybe "Portugese Translation Services" in an ad? "Portugese Translation" is a common misspelling of "Portuguese Translation." "Gue" is not a common construction in the English language
Our professional Portuguese translators specialize in translating materials about their specialty fields, such as business translation, technical translation, legal translation, marketing translation, medical translation, and certified translation. Specialist translators can develop higher expertise in their fields and offer an accurate and well-rounded translation.
If you want to increase your potential customer base in Brazil or Portugal, look into our translation services. Whether you’re running an e-commerce store or a law office, providing information to prospective clients in Portuguese is an excellent way to improve your business. Portuguese translation offers you access to a market often overlooked by your competitors.
Portuguese is the sixth most spoken language globally, with over 200 million people speaking it worldwide. When you stop to think about it, 200 million people is a large segment of the population you could be reaching with Portuguese translations. It’s easier for a person to pay for something that they understand in their native language.
Offering your website or marketing materials in Portuguese broadens your market considerably. Localized information makes your business more attractive to potential Portuguese speaking customers. Let us help you with your company’s expansion. We want to see your company prosper!