UNETICA – National Union of Expert Translator and Interpreters for Appellate Courts
UNETICA is a national association aiming to bring together expert translators and interpreters working in appellate courts of France. It facilitates exchanges and
meetings, particularly in the context of symposia, congresses and seminars.
It also provides translators and interpreters with information services, training and assistance; it represents and defends their interests before national, local, and the many judicial authorities, thus contributing to improve justice and rights of
The website of UNETICA is not offered in English.
- UNETICA develops and strengthens the bonds of brotherhood and mutual assistance among its members at national and regional levels;
- It analyzes and disseminates the legislative regulation as a legal expert;
- It defines and enforces rules of conduct that should govern the work of expert translators and interpreters;
- UNETICA looks after changes in taxes and legal fees in criminal and civil matters;
- UNETICA promotes meetings and conferences, trainings and information services at national and regional levels.
Contact the association for information on membership costs.
National Union of Expert Translator and Interpreters for Appellate Courts
Madame Anna Harl? d'Ophove
20 rue Saint Blaise