EGYTA – Egyptian Translators Association
EGYTA is one of the most important translation organizations of the Arabian World.
The EGYTA certification program was implemented in 2002. More than 20500 EGYTA members are currently certified, many in more than one language pair. A testament to a translator’s professional competence to translate from one specific language to another, certification is awarded after a candidate passes an open-book examination administered under controlled conditions. Certification is available only to EGYTA members and remains valid as long as membership in the Association continues.
The website of EGYTA is not offered in English.
– Members receive a membership card that proves that they are also interpreters when applicable.
– Most of embassies and consulates in the Arab Republic of Egypt hire only members.
– Right to participate in the forum of translators.
– Members receive an email address in the format firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Members are invited to attend translation seminars and conferences
– And many other features being developed for members.
? 210 Membership fee + annual subscription fees for Egyptians living in the Arab Republic of Egypt.
? 500 for Egyptians living outside of the Arab Republic of Egypt.
? 1000 for Egyptians that don?t live in the Arab Republic of Egypt
Egyptian Translators Association
297 Ramses St.
Apartment No. 3
Phone: +202 26742627
Fax: +202 26742628